Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Photography

We've booked Wallflower Photography to do the photography for the wedding and reception. I'm thrilled to have them taking our pictures. Go check out their work--it's beautiful! (Their webiste) (Their blog)

I contacted these folks after they were featured in the UPS alumni magazine, Arches. We met with them in their house/office and I was impressed with their work. I like that they do the modern style of wedding album (where the entire page is composed collage-style and printed), but I'm not sure if we'll order one right away.

One of the neat things about this company is that they have a registry where guests can choose to put money toward a couple's photography costs if they wish. I think this is a great idea for people who aren't sure what to give as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment